CCSP: Built to deliver CCaaS
We are incredibly proud that Enghouse Interactive’s Contact Center Service Provider (CCSP) powers cloud contact centre for two of the four leaders in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, Western Europe.
CCSP is a cloud delivery platform, purpose-built for service providers who leverage it to build, sell and operate ‘contact-centre-as-a-service’ (CCaaS) solutions for their prospects and customers.
- Expand into the CCaaS market space and create new revenue streams
- Provide differentiated omni-channel cloud contact centre solutions
- Enjoy operational economies of scale with a carrier grade, multi-tenant architecture
- Quickly onboard new customers with web accessible provisioning
For the end customer, CCaaS is more flexible, speeds the adoption of new channels and features, scales more easily, and allows you to pay for what you use.
Enghouse’s network of CCSP partners reach around the globe and their cloud contact centre solutions are represented in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CCaaS Western Europe.
Gartner again recognised Orange Business Services as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service in Western Europe with the 2017 report showing movement higher up the Ability to Execute axis and further along the Completeness of Vision axis.*
* Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, Western Europe, Steve Blood, Drew Kraus, Simon Harrison, Daniel O’Connell, 18 October 2017
Customers looking for a provider of cloud contact centre rely on Orange to:
- Engage with customers, joining the dots across the entire customer journey,
- Empower agents leveraging unique know-how in CRM integration, real-time analytics and process automation.
- Leverage international network operator and integrator skills to maximise the value customers can gain from data at every stage of their journey.
“Orange Business Services’ smooth vendor management capabilities, extensive network and infrastructure resources are strong assets, allowing us to provide customers with CCaaS solutions to multiple countries in a one-stop-shop mode. We are natively skilled at implementation and operation with strong in-house resources”
– Sandra Collomb
Head of CRM & Contact Center Marketing
Orange Business Services
*This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Enghouse Interactive.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.