The future of customer service infographic covers:
CX has never been rated higher
- 1 in 3 customers will leave a brand they love after just one bad experience.
Mobile customer experience is a must
- 57% of customers won’t recommend a business whose website isn’t mobile friendly.
- Moreover, 52% of Internet traffic is now via a mobile device.
- Correspondingly, 84% of customer-centric companies focus on the mobile customer experience.
The future of customer service infographic (continued)
- Companies with the strongest omnichannel customer engagement strategies enjoy a 10% Y-O-Y growth.
- Furthermore, in 2022 85% of all customer service interactions will start with self-service.
- Significantly, in 2022 70% of customer interactions will involve emerging technologies such as machine learning (ML) applications, chatbots and mobile messaging.
- 87% of customers believe brands need to put more effort into providing a more seamless experience.
- Companies with extremely strong omnichannel customer engagement retain on average 89% of their customers, compared to 33% for companies with weak omnichannel customer engagement.
- Meanwhile, purchase frequency is 250% higher on omnichannel vs. single channel and the average order value is 13% more per order on omnichannel vs. single channel.
The Future of Self-Service: Customer-Led Automation
- By 2023 customers will prefer to use speech interfaces to initiate 70% of self-service.
- By 2025 customer service organisations that embed AI in their multichannel customer engagement platform will increase operational efficiency by 25%.
- 91% of organisations are planning to deploy AI within the next three years. By 2030, customer-owned bots will raise a billion service tickets.
As shown above, we are moving towards a fully connected world enabled by technology. For this reason, customers demand immediacy, connectivity and simplicity in every interaction on their buying journey. In brief, companies that are able to provide relevant and agile customer experiences will be the ones that differentiate themselves from their competitors.
Find out for yourself and download our brand new infographic “the Future of Customer Service”!