Customer experience is an increasingly important competitive factor for both B2B and B2C businesses. Likewise, fewer respondents than ever wanting to compete primarily on price. However, the Customer Experience Guide by ContactBabel finds that most businesses are still a long way from their CX improvement goals.
The 2021-2022 UK Customer Experience Decision-Makers’ Guide
In addition, the surveys show that the telephony channel still requires strong investment and support. Even though Digital channels and AI-based automation give the promise of a lower cost of service, according to the findings, UK consumers are currently more comfortable with live agent service. Phone calls provide reassurance and confidence so the pandemic has only increased the value of telephony.
Download your copy: UK Customer Experience Guide for Decision-Makers
The 2021-22 UK Customer Experience Decision-Makers' Guide is based on surveys with 211 UK organisations and 1,000+ interviews with UK consumers. This independent report covers:
- How the pandemic has affected customer experience & performance
- How your CX performance benchmarks compare to your competitors
- Which technologies have the greatest positive impact on CX
- The most useful CX measurements and benchmarks
- The channels that customers want to use - and when
- How automation really affects the customer experience.
Findings are reported by vertical market and organisation size, so you can compare your CX initiatives with organisations like yours easily.