When keeping your business operational is critical, preparing a disaster plan in case of emergency gives you a significant advantage over others who can only be reactive.
Recent events have taught us that reviewing, detailing and rehearsing all the necessary elements for a remote contact centre operation will give us a head start on a smooth transition to the desired result, providing the business continuity we need.
A quick guide to remote working for the contact centre
This guide aims to cover as many as possible of the most important considerations you need to plan effectively.
- Computer and Security
- Peripheral Equipment
- Access to Software Apps: Cloud or VPN
- Internet and Connectivity
- Home Office
- Tools to consider for Remote Workers
- Other tools to look at for Remote Workers
- Customer Experience Adjustments
- Supervisor / Management Adjustments
- Tips for Remote Working
- Planning Recommendations