Flogas specialises in liquified petroleum gas (LPG) and electricity supply to B2B and B2C customers in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. It also has an energy business supplying natural gas and electricity to residential and commercial users.
Its telephony solution is mission-critical to the way they conduct business as Flogas primarily interacts with their customers via the phone. Its existing system was starting to develop issues with reliability and also lacked business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities. The need for change was made more urgent by the pandemic. Along with upgrading to a new telephony platform they also needed to seek out a resilient and robust contact centre solution that would integrate into the new environment to deliver a great experience to their customers at all times.
- Improved customer experience through the ability to handle higher call volumes
- Intuitive and easy to use with agents up and running in a matter of days
- Enhanced insight into contact centre performance through detailed reporting
- Greater visibility of customer and agent interactions through call and screen recording
- Faster call handling times and reduced call abandonment with integrated operator console functionality