Enghouse Interactive’s Quality Management Suite (QMS) evolves with each release to keep pace with your very latest business requirements. We are attentive to customers and partners feedback to ensure our software helps you deliver the highest quality customer experience.
Enghouse Interactive is proud to present Quality Management Suite version 9.3 (QMS 9.3).
Enhancements in QMS 9.3
- Configure secure screen recording without the need for a VPN to allow easier management of remote agents.
- Use oAuth authentication for Microsoft to enable user authorisation and authentication for Teams environments.
- Embed QMS as a personal Tab within the Teams user interface, reducing the number of desktop applications agents need to open.
- Use our new Training Requirements by Question Report to identify and track individual training needs – Customer-requested enhancement
- Configure a notification to alert you at a time you specify, when your subscription licenses are due to expire
Enhancements in Previous Versions
- A new Agent Evaluation workflow setting optionally prevents the Evaluation workflow from progressing to the next stage unless the scorecard is completed. This feature was requested by several Enghouse customers to help ensure process adherence.
- New pre-defined Multilingual Flags now enable multilingual environments to view the additional Flag data associated with recordings in the same language selected for the interface.
- Dashboard Tabs let users separate and organise the numerous Dashboard widgets available into separate tabs.
- A new Utilisation and Billing Report allows Multi-tenancy providers to monitor tenants’ usage and on-charge accordingly.
Cloud Architecture improvements
As part of the continued migration to a more cloud-focused topology, key services have been updated to .Net 6 as an initial step towards containerisation. This move is part of a wider objective to reduce the total cost of ownership for the application.
- Support for Microsoft Windows 11
- Support for Solr 9
- OAuth support for Gmail
For key new features, please review the feature matrix on the right. For a full list of all updates, please talk to us or your Enghouse solutions provider for our Release Notes.