Enhancements in QMS 8.1
Enghouse QMS v8.1 Supports Native Microsoft Teams Compliance Recording
Businesses that require Microsoft Teams compliance recording can now use QMS to record using the native Teams recording APIs, as well as through indirect methods, such as recording supported sessions border controllers used in Direct Routing, or via Enghouse Communications Centre. The new recording API requires QMS to be hosted in Microsoft Azure. For this reason, Enghouse now offers customers three recording methods for Teams, providing both hosted and on-premise options.
- Partners who host QMS will benefit from the new multi-tenant functionality added to QMS, which provides better economies of scale when hosting QMS for multiple customers
- QMS now supports the Ribbon SBC, commonly used in Cloud PBX environments, such as Microsoft Teams Direct Routing; the recording method uses the SIPREC protocol and QMS supports this method on a number of SBCs and gateway devices
- The QMS packet sniffing engine now natively shipping with the product is NPCAP, replacing the legacy WinPCap product and therefore improving the security of this QMS component
- A new QMS System Monitoring Guide has been created to enable customers to improve knowledge on monitoring and logging of QMS for fault tracking and identification
For key new features, please review the feature matrix on the right. For a full list of all updates, please talk to us or your Enghouse solutions provider for our Release Notes.
Enhancements in Previous Versions
Enhancements in QMS 8.0
Supports Microsoft Teams Contact Centres
Enabling our Teams-integrated Contact Centre solutions (both Cloud and On-prem), queued Microsoft Teams interactions can now be recorded using Enghouse QMS. You can learn more about our Contact Centre Connect and Extend integration with Microsoft Teams).
Enghouse QMS now offers conversation analytics that can be used to reveal valuable customer insights to assist your business. Use audio transcriptions and text recordings, combined with text analytics, to get a real understanding of your customers, helping you to identify trends, risks (e.g. churn), competitor feedback, or business opportunities.
- Text Interaction Analytics – QMS analyses text-based recordings for keywords and phrases to identify risks, opportunities or trends (or missing elements) in customer interactions
- Voice Interaction Analytics – QMS transcribes the voice recording to test, so it can perform the same analysis, providing consistency across all channels
- A new heat map provides clear visual data to managers and supervisors
A new framework for notification management has been added with new features for defining alert criteria logic and triggering events. Alerts are now available for Call Recordings, Web Chats, Emails, Transcriptions and Screen Recordings. These can be delivered by Email and In-browser toast pop-ups, with configurable permissions. A new Alert Dashboard widget is also available.