Emotional intelligence (EI) may just be the missing ingredient that you need to build a culture of continuous improvement in your contact centre. Unlock the talents hidden within your leaders and advisors. Improve everything from people management to customer conversations.
In this webinar, an expert panel will help you to fully understand emotional intelligence and how to build a great culture around the concept. This interactive webinar also provides the opportunity to share tips and ask questions of the panellists and other attendees.
Emotional intelligence in the contact centre
Webinar topics include:
- Top tips for raising contact centre performance
- Developing empathy with customers
- How advisors can build rapport
- How to lead with emotional intelligence
- The tools that support the emotionally intelligent contact centre
Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Sandra Thompson, Ei Evolution
- Annamarie Quinn, Sensée
- Jeremy Payne, Enghouse Interactive
This webinar is hosted by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Enghouse Interactive. This webinar was recorded 22 April 2021. A replay facility is now available.
Watch to learn
- What is emotional intelligence exactly?
- How can you create a more emotionally intelligent contact centre?
- Using EI to develop better empathy with customers
- How advisors can use EI to build rapport
- How can emotional intelligence help leaders
- What are the tools that support the emotionally intelligent contact centre
- Top tips from the audience on raising contact centre performance