Customer Experience Trends Webinar
Over the past two years, customer experience has transformed at an incredible rate. Yet, with lots of new innovations coming out of the woodwork, how will service delivery continue to evolve in 2022? What changes can we expect in how organisations approach CX?
If you are looking forward to improving the customer experience with your brand, you don’t want to miss these trends for 2022.
We invite you to join Emma Jane McKeown, Customer Centricity Channel Manager at Heineken, Steve Morrell, Contact Centre Industry Analyst at ContactBabel, and Alex Black, CTO at Enghouse Interactive, on Tuesday 30 November at 11am GMT.
Join this CX Trends Webinar to explore topics that include
- What constitutes a good (and a bad!) customer experience today?
- Has Cloud come of age?
- Where is automated AI-powered customer service heading?
- Is investment in omnichannel customer engagement paying off?
- How can you usability on mobile devices to meet the growing demand for eCommerce and mobile customer service?
- How is the role of the contact centre in a business changing?
- Unlocking the Metaverse experience: what will future customer interactions look like?
Join us with guest speakers from Heineken and ContactBabel on Tuesday 30th November 2021. Register now to avoid missing out on useful insights.
Starts 11 am GMT (duration one hour including Q&A)