The 2022-23 UK Customer Experience Decision-Makers’ Guide”, explores the CX strategy, performance, operations, and technology aspects of UK organisations. It analyses the survey results of 218 senior CX and customer contact professionals in addition to 1,000 consumers.
Published by ContactBabel and sponsored by Enghouse Interactive, this report is now available for download.
How does your CX performance compare to your competitors
- Which technologies have the most positive impact on CX
- What are the top channels that customers want to use – and when
- Has lockdown changed how comfortable customers are talking via video
- How does automation affect the customer experience
- What is the expected CX investment for people and technology
Findings are reported by vertical market and organisation size. So you can easily compare your CX initiatives to companies like yours.
Download your copy of this useful contact centre report for the latest UK CX measurements and benchmarks.