UK Contact Centre Guide
Contact Centre Guide for Top CX Leaders
Useful data and tips: ContactBabel Decision-Maker's Contact Centre Guide
The 2022 UK Contact Centre Decision-Makers’ Guide analyses the result of over 200 UK organisations and 1,000 UK consumers surveys. Created by independent analyst ContactBabel, this report is the largest and most comprehensive study of UK customer contact operations.
Above all, this guide looks at ways to improving contact centre quality, performance and strategic direction. For this reason, it contains useful contact centre performance benchmarks to help you with internal and customer experience metrics.
Furthermore, the findings are reported by vertical market and contact centre size. Therefore, you can use this report to compare your performance with organisations like yours.
Moreover, the report explores issues such as the reality of contact centre investment versus IT investment priorities. Likewise, it looks at how decision-makers view their agents’ performance and morale, and concerns about attrition, recruitment, and training.
How are contact centres coping during extremely challenging times? Most important, how do you compare?
Download: Contact Centre Guide for Top CX Leaders
Above all, this guide covers many UK contact centre industry topics, including:
- Call centre performance, digital channels, and multichannel workforce management
- Quality call recording, agent interaction analytics
- Queue management and call-backs
- Virtual contact centres and remote working
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Cloud-based contact centre solutions
- Outbound, call blending and proactive customer service
- Customer experience measurement, looking closely at customer effort, engagement, and first-contact resolution
- HR focus on contact centre attrition, absence, and recruitment
- Finally, agent engagement, empowerment, and gamification
Customer interaction solutions
Unify your interactions and delight your customers on any channel. Support and motivate your agents and keep teams connected. Monitor, measure and gain even more insight and value from every interaction.